In 1951, Loren Lobsiger opened the business along with his sons, Denny and Floyd Lobsiger. Loren retired in 1976, and his sons, Denny and Floyd, bought the business. Greg Lobsiger decided to follow in his grandfather Loren’s footsteps and began working in the auto body shop as a full-time employee in 1985. In the year 2000, Denny retired and Greg became the owner of the shop. Floyd retired five years later in 2005.